You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Letter to My boyfriend



Thank you for understanding it’s not really about the weight.
Thank you for dealing with my constant need for validation and reassurance.
Thank you for being there through everything and
thank you for promising to be there no matter what happens. I’ve never felt so safe. I know I freak out a lot and I know that my life seems to fall apart on a daily basis, and I really don’t know how you do it.
Deal with me. Understand me. You seem to know that I just need you there - it doesn’t matter what you do, I just need you there.
Since I met you, I’ve had some of the hardest times of my life and I can’t imagine going through it without you. I’m sorry for trying to white fang you, trying to let you go to save you from the pain of dealing with me.
You’re dealing with this well, as much as you may sometimes feel like you’re always doing the wrong thing. I love you more than anything. I’m going to get through this.
Thank you for tolerating me.
Thank you for dealing with the obnoxious and frequent text messages,
thank you for dealing with me asking on a regular basis if I’m too fat, if I’ve gained too much weight, if you’re still attracted to me.
And thank you reassuring me, and sincerely doing so, that you’re not dealing with me, you just love me. You don’t seem to mind the texts, you don’t seem to mind telling me what I need to hear because I can tell you mean it.
Thank you for being concerned if I don’t answer for a while .
I know we both have our gripes about this relationship, but this 10 months has been amazing with you and I’m looking forward to spending another 10 months with you and maybe more. Who knows. All I know is that for the time being, you’re the happy part of my life, the small bit of stability that I can count on to be there. Don’t ever think you’re not doing enough because it’s only because of you that I’ve been able to make it through this thus far.
Please don’t give up yet, don’t get sick of me and most importantly, don’t stop loving me because I love you.

Thank you for being amazing, for understanding and being there every step of the way. The crazy will stop eventually, just bear with me until it does.

I love you Fajar :')

Ica

0 comments

Post a Comment